To give an organisational outfit to the expanding Mission, Baba Avtar Singh Ji founded Sant Nirankari Mandal in 1948 and got it registered with Headquarters at Delhi. Establishing branches in various cities with Pramukhs-incharge also came in the priority agenda of the Master for holding regular congregations and taking forward the message of the Mission. For this very purpose, Sant Nirankari Sewa Dal also came into being in 1956 with Chacha Pratap Singh as its Head.
Publication wing was set up for books and periodicals. Bringing various books containing philosophy of the Mission were attempted by missionary scholars with deep inspiration from the Master. The Avtar Bani, considered the essence of the Nirankari Ideology, was published in 1957.